Securing Fair Property Division Arrangements

Who gets what? It's a simple question with huge implications for divorcing spouses. Attorney Mark A. Ogle, with Graydon Family Law, possesses extensive knowledge of Kentucky and Ohio property division law as well as the organizational capability to handle complex, high-asset divorce cases. We will stand up for your rights to help you seek a fair and equitable distribution of the marital estate.

Are you facing divorce proceedings? Contact us online or by phone at 859-912-7772 to speak with an experienced family law attorney.

Property Division Solutions

We help clients with all aspects of property division arrangements. We are adept at resolving these matters through negotiation, mediation and collaborative law, giving our clients the best possible chance to achieve a fair settlement as amicably and efficiently as possible. In determining a property division arrangement, the law considers such factors as:

  • Property owned prior to marriage
  • Contribution of each spouse to the acquisition of the marital property
  • Value of the property set aside for each spouse
  • Gifts or inheritances

The term "marital property" refers to any wealth or assets acquired by either spouse during the marriage, with the exception of certain gifts and inheritances. It is important to remember that when determining the contribution of each spouse to the acquisition of marital property, a nonworking spouse's contributions to the household are taken into account.

High Net Worth Property Division

If you or your spouse holds significant assets, your property division proceedings may be especially complex. Attorney Mark A. Ogle has worked extensively on high net worth divorces and understands the needs and concerns of his high-asset clients. Our approach to high net worth divorce cases is thorough and highly detailed, making sure all assets are accounted for, and the financial interests of our clients are protected.

Contact A Northern Kentucky Divorce Lawyer

If you need help seeking a property division settlement, please contact us today. Call our Fort Mitchell office at 859-912-7772 or email us your information.